The tour starts at the impressive Colonial Cathedral in Cusco that contains over 400 paintings from the Cusqueña School, several altars. After that we go to visit the Temple of the Sun, main religious center of the Incas dedicated to the Sun Cult. According to the chroniclers, the walls of this temple were entirely covered with gold.
From here we go by bus the visit the four ruins at less than 8 km from Cusco, including Sacsayhuamán, famous for its enormous carved rocks and Q´enqo and Tambomachay.
- 1:30 Pick up from your hotel
- 6:30 End of the tour
Daily except Sunday
- Price 2017:
Free Price Quote
Bring with you:
- Clothing and Comfortable Shoes
- A Hat or Cap
- An Umbrella, Raincoat or Poncho (in rainy season)
- Video camera or Photo Camera, Cusco Visitors Ticket
- Pick up
- Bilingual Guide
- Boleto Turistico
- Entrance fee of the Ccoricancha (which is $ 2.00 and not included in the Visitors Ticket) since it is run by the Religous Order of Santo Domingo and not by the Cusco Municipality.