Why Spanish in Cusco?
Studying a language at home, whether at a school or on a correspondence course, demands a lot of energy and discipline. You have a million other things to do and each time, before you go to your class or start your homework, you have to 'get into it again'. The only aim during your Spanish course in Cusco with Amauta Spanish School is: to learn Spanish. It will come naturally.
During the course you will be living in Cusco. You will be immersed in the culture and you will hear, read and speak nothing but Spanish all day. In this way you will pick up an amazing amount quickly, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Better Results
A language is more than just grammar and a collection of words. It is the means of communication between people, which is why you can never really learn a language from a book.
For that reason, Amauta puts the accent on communication, talking and learning by experience. You will notice this, both during and outside the lessons. You will participate in Spanish life with the teachers and your fellow students; the best way to strengthen your speaking skills quickly and, at the same time, understand the emotions attached to certain words.
Essential knowledge you can only obtain in Cusco.
- More stimulating and enjoyable
When you Learn Spanish in Cusco, studying is neither dreary nor boring. You will be introduced to the rich Spanish culture, the fiestas, the innumerable bars and cafés, promenades and street life.
On weekends you can travel to the countryside or the beach, you will visit beautiful cities, and make friends for life with people from all over the world.
Learning Spanish in Cusco is an adventure.
School recommended in Cusco
- Learning Spanish with Amauta Spanish School
The school is located in a colonial building only one block from the main square, the "Plaza de Armas" Part of the building is dedicated to student accommodation. The school has 25 classrooms of different sizes, the smaller ones being used for individual lessons, and is equipped with a free internet and multimedia classroom, a very spacious meeting room and a sunny terrace.
Service, Quality and Reliability
If you have questions, we promise an answer within 24 hours.
- If any small problem occurs once you are in Cusco and you can not solve it with our local staff because of language problems, you can phone, fax or e-mail with our central promotion office in Cusco where Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Japanese are also spoken.
- We attach great importance to your opinions. The information we obtain from student surveys is used to provide even better service.
- All Amauta spanish school employees come together at least once a year for meetings and training courses.
- At least 50% of you come to us via word of mouth recommendations. We consider this to be the best proof of the quality of our courses.
- Even though we have many students, the school remains intimate, enabling us to accommodate individual wishes.
- From the first day you will be welcomed and supported, starting with the pick-up service from the airport or bus station.