The Apurimac is considered one of the best and most exciting rivers in the world for river rafting because of it´s ideal conditions in terms of temperatures, rapids, water sandy beaches for the campsites, etc. Previous experience is not needed, but you must know how to swim.
- Day 1
9.00 am Pick up from your accommodations, transport by bus to Wallpachaca bridge at 4hr from Cusco. after lunch the guide will give a briefing
14:30 Briefing from the guide regarding safety and the use of the equipment.
19:00 Dinner and Camping on the beach along the Apurimac River.
- Day 2
8:00 After breakfast, we will run rapids class III, IV, V. We’ll be in the water until. lunch.
15:00 Hike in the surroundings with exiting canyon views.
19:00 Dinner and Camping with Campfire
- Day 3
14:30 Departure to Cusco
20:30 Arrival in Cusco
22:00 Video show of the trip in a pub at night.
Thursday and Friday
By Bus and Rafting
3 days and 2 nights
- Price 2017:
Free Price Quote
Bring With You:
- Sandals or running shoes
- Hat or Cap
- Insect Repellent
- Toilet Paper
- Swimming Clothes
- Light clothes
- Short Pants
- 4 Pairs of Socks
- Warm Clothes for the night
- Sleeping Bag
- Flash Light
- Personal Water Bottle and Snacks. * Take all your thing wrapped in a plastic bag
- Professional bi-lingual Guide
- Safety Kayac
- Roundtrip Transportation by Private Bus
- Rafting Equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- Tents and waterproof bags
- All meals
- Satelital Telephone for emergencies
- First Aid Kit
- Breakfast on the first day
- Dinner on the last day
- If you have experience and you want to do this river in: kayac, hydro speed or inflatable kayac, please contact us.
- Other: Minimum four people requered to run the program.